WHY SHOULD I PRE-PLAN MY FUNERAL?
- So that my loved ones will know exactly what my wishes are and will not be asked to make these important decisions for me at a time of emotional stress. If my funeral director already knows exactly what is to be done at the time of my death, the grieving process will be made easier because my family will not have the added anxiety of trying to make these very personal decisions for me.
- So that my family won't be asked to shoulder the financial responsibility for my funeral arrangements. If I set aside money now in a pre-need funeral trust or insurance plan, my family will be relieved of the burden.
WHY SHOULD I ENTRUST MY FUNERAL
ARRANGEMENTS TO COOTS FUNERAL HOME?
- Since its beginning, Coots Funeral Home has been a pioneer in the funeral industry in this area. We have offered free pre-need counseling since the early 1900's. Now in our 5th generation of service, the Coots Family continues to offer this invaluable service at no charge.
- Pre-funding is also made available, but is not required in order for personal funeral arrangements to be made and held on file at no cost to me or my family now or in the future.
- At Coots Funeral Home, I will be treated with dignity and respect, with personal attention given to every detail of my funeral planning.