WHY SHOULD I PRE-PLAN MY FUNERAL?
- So that my loved ones will know exactly what my wishes are and will not be asked
to make these important decisions for me at a time of emotional stress. If my funeral
director already knows exactly what is to be done at the time of my death, the grieving
process will be made easier because my family will not have the added anxiety of trying
to make these very personal decisions for me.
- So that my family won't be asked to shoulder the financial responsibility for my
funeral arrangements. If I set aside money now in a pre-need funeral trust or insurance
plan, my family will be relieved of the burden.
WHY SHOULD I ENTRUST MY FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS TO COOTS FUNERAL HOME?
- Since its beginning, Coots Funeral Home has been a pioneer in the
funeral industry in this area. We have offered free pre-need counseling
since the early 1900's. Now in our 5th generation of service, the Coots
Family continues to offer this invaluable service at no charge.
- Pre-funding is also made available, but is not required in order for personal funeral
arrangements to be made and held on file at no cost to me or my family now or in the future.
- At Coots Funeral Home, I will be treated with dignity and respect, with personal attention
given to every detail of my funeral planning.
Back to Top
E.M. Coots' Sons Funeral Home
120 West Maple Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Phone: (812) 282-1356